Thursday, July 1, 2010

Comments for Teacher Summary

I was assigned to read and respond to The Tempered Radical by Bill Ferriter. He teaches in North Carolina, where he received "Teacher of the Year" award. Recently he wrote about whiteboards and their place in the classroom. After posting comments on his blog, he made another post emphasizing one of my statements. He makes great points; he did say my comment was "brilliant."
Bill Ferriter has, also, wrote pieces about the money invested in schools for better leadership and he has offered suggestions on what does work in the world of smartboards. He writes extremely relevant articles and he does a great job of honestly expressing his opinions without losing his temper or embarrassing the department of education.
I am honored to have been a part of his blog and I am truly glad Dr. Strange designated this particular to teacher as my assignment. It is always good to expand your learning network and I have a feeling "teacher of the year" Bill Ferriter is a good one to have contact with. If you are interested in some serious education issues check out his blog.

1 comment: